Garden City LI NY
Boston MA, 02205-1772
Toll Free: (888)837-7885
Prices Based on 40 Travelers
Boston Tour Listing
See the Boston SIGHTS List below ... and tell us what You'd like to see ...
Boston Tours The "Hub" of New England
" ... where everybody knows your name ..."
... To Help Design Your PERFECT Boston Tour ...
- Select the Places or Attractions you'd like to see.
- Tell us how many days (1 to 4) you would like.
- We will custom design YOUR PERFECT TOUR ... ... and - Stay Within YOUR Budget
- Full Day Tour - Freedom Trail - Cambridge - Old Ironside - Cruise - Quincy Market
- 1/2 Day Tour - same as above without Cruise - Quincy Market on Own - 3
- Driving Tour to Cambridge - (1/2 Day Tour) with Stop at Havard University - 2
- Driving Tour Back Bay - possible stop at Christian Science Church - 0.7
- Boston Harbor Cruise - Fully Narrated Cruise 1.5
- Whale Watch Cruise - Guaranteed Whale Sighting 3 to 4
- Spirit of Boston - Luncheon or Dinner Cruise 2.5
- Water Taxi - Cruise the Harbor - not narrated - 15 to 45 Minutes
- Boston Duck Tours - Combines a guided driving tour & Charles River cruise 1.5
- Boston City Tours - f$49pp
- Old Ironsides Tour (below deck or on-deck) - USS Constitution Museum 1.5
- New England Aquarium - Cute Penguins & Big fish. Sea Lion Show* - FUN 1.5
- John F. Kennedy Museum and Presidential Library 2.0
- Lunch at Quincy Market Area - (1.5 Area & .5 + for shop) 2.0
- Old State House - while at Quincy Market 0.5
- Faneuil Hall - while at Quincy Market 0.5
- New State House (Capitol Building) 1.0
- Prudential Center Observatory & Shops 1.0
- Walking Tour of the North End (Italian District) 1.2
... including The Old North Church & Paul Revere House -
- Boston Pops Orchestra - Popular American Music - seasonal 2.5
- North Shore Music Theatre - Broadway Musicals in-the-round 2.5
- Shear Madness - America's Favorite Comedy Who-Done-It 2.0
Just Outside Boston
A. Plimoth Plantation
D. Gloucester - Lobster Luncheon
E. Lexington & Concord
I-Day Boston Essential Tour
- Driving Tour - Boston & Freedom Trail
- Stop Old Ironsides & Quincy Market
- Lunch at Quincy Market
- on your own or included
- Boston Harbor Cruise
We do All the Work.
You have All the FUN.
TT Specifically for TT Industry People
1. Boston Sights - Boston Essentials 1-Busy FUN Day
- Yes ... You CAN see it ALL - 1 Day Tour
- Freedom Trail - Old Ironsides USS Constitution - Harbor Ferry - Old North Church - State House - Faneuil Hall - Quincy Market - Boston Garden - Boston Common - Prudential Tower - OPTIONAL Duck Tour - Harvard
- CLICK HERE TO SEE A SAMPLE OF THIS TOUR
2. Boston - Boston = Tour 1 + PLUS ... 2 Days - 2 Meals
- Museums - Evening Theater - Current Shows - Shear Madness
3. Boston - Boston - Boston =Tour 1 & 2++ 3-Days - 5 Meals
- SEE-IT-ALL Just about EVERYTHING in Boston to be enjoyed
4. Spirit of Boston Cruise - Luncheon or Dinner
- Add to ANY Boston Tour - Luncheon or Dinner Harbor Cruise
5. Steak & Lobster Tour 2-Days 4 Meals
- 2, or 3 Days
- EAT your way around Boston
- Enjoy Tour 1, 2 , or 3 with Upgraded Restaurant Choices
- Here is a link to a Steak & Loster to Tantilize Your Senses CLICK HERE TO SEE A SAMPLE STEAK & LOBSTER TOUR
6. Boston & Cape Ann Lobster Tour 2-Days 4 Meals
- 2 or 3 Days - 1 to 2 Days in Boston - 1 Day in Cape Ann
- Salem - Gloucester - Rockport
7. Boston and Maine Lobster TRAIN Tour 2-Days 4 Meals
- 2 or 3 Days - 1 to 2 Days in Boston - 1 Day on the Maine Coast
- Lobsters - Lighthouse - Amtrak Train
= retail price (suggested)
= Per Person
= Per Motorcoach
= PP / Double Occupancy
= Choice of
= Additional Cost
= Certain Aspects of Tour
= Available Seasonally
= Entertainment Value
= Entertainment Quotient
Boston - America's Hometown
Boston is known by many names - and all of them "affectionately". Well, most of the names (see PS below). "The Cradle of Liberty", some say "The Hub of the Universe", and all agree that they really love their city - the culture - and their sports teams which they take VERY seriously. With more than 250,000 college students joining them, neighborhoods can be very close-knit - from Cambridge and Brookline to Revere and Somerville, and South Boston - where they call themselves "Southies".
Boston is history with a healthy dose of FUN - Plan on joining us for a tour that includes "all of the above" along with a luncheon stop at Faneuil Hall Marketplace, often called Quincy Market - and ...NOTE be sure to pronounce it "QuinZee" - accent on the "Quin". Bring your walking shoes and a large appetite.
PS Please do not call Boston "Beantown" The locals may be offended. "Cheers" to all !
Boston - America's Hometown
... "where everybody knows your name" ...
... The Hub of New England ... Beantown ...
- Hearty American Food -
- Lobsters - Pot Roast - Mashed Potatoes - Baked Beans -
Corn-On-The-Cob - Oysters - Clam Chowder - Indian Pudding - Boston Cream Pie
Come on - Let's Have some FUN !