Garden City LI NY
Boston MA, 02205-1772
Toll Free: (888)837-7885
Prices Based on 40 Travelers
The Green Mountain State
... Vermont IS Americana ...
Vermont - The Green Mountain State
... for the finest, most enjoyable, FUN & complete tours ...
Hearty American Meals
- Slow Down - Relax -
- Come - Travel back in time with us ...
- back to the early 1900s when life was more relaxed ...
- when farms were important all over the United States ...
- Travel the backroads with us. Enjoy the 2-Lane byways and childhood memories, rambling through lovely villages and quaint farms
- Come - Visit the people and the cows ...
- Come - Visit Vermont when you are ready to relax ...
- See the country stores and the country folk ...
Cabot Cheese - Vermont Maple Syrup - Granite Quarries - even Teddy Bears
it is all right here, in Vermont, just waiting for you.
Perhaps the most lovely, laid back state in the Union a visit to anywhere in Vermont is so relaxing, almost like getting into your own private Time Machine.
- 26 FUN Tours to Vermont incluing Lake Cruises on small lakes, and a Dinner Cruise on America's 6th Great Lake, Lake Champlain ...
- 7 - I Day Tours to Southern Vermont
- 5 - 2 Day Tours to Southern & Central Vermont
- 5 - 3, 4 or 5 Day Tours to Vermont & New Hampshire
- 2 - 4, 5 or 6 Day Tours to Vermont, the Adirondacks, Lake Placid
- 4 - North Country Tours ... to all of the Mountains
- 5 - Amtrak Rail Tours
- ... to Eastern Vermont and Connecticut River Valley, and Lake Champlain
- 3 Discovery Tours
- ... for travelers on a budget
1. Vermont Sampler IS Americana
- Lake Cruises - Maple Sugar - Train Tours
- 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 Day Vermont Sampler Itineraries
- Combine your favorite days from 2, 3, 4 or 5
2. Vermont - Heritage Valley
- Historic Route 7A from Bennington to Rutland
- 1, 2, or 3 Day Tours - Available All Year
3. Vermont ... Where Mother Nature is always at HER finest ...
- Spectacular Vistas - Superb Seasonal Colors
- Available May to October
4. Lake Champlain & Vermont - Amtrak Train Tour
- 2 or 3 Day Tour - Available April to December
- 2 Day Tour - deletes either Day 2 or day 3
5. All - Around Vermont - the Green Mountain State
- Trapp Family Lodge Luncheon - Cruise - Train
- 4 Days - 9 Meals - Same Hotels
- Available April to6.
- October - Fall Foliage
6. Trapp Family Lodge - Classic Americana with European Flair
- Quiet Country Elegence and Charm
- 2 or 3 Delightful Days - 4 to 5 Hearty Meals
7. The Grand Tour - Vermont - New York - New Hampshire
- 4, 5. 6 or 7 Day Tours - 8 to 12 Meals - Available April to October
TT CLICK HERE To Go To The CONTACT US PAGE if you'd like a shortened version of this tour or any of our longer tours
- 19 Different - Vermont Tours -
- As American as Apple Pie ! -
... Come back HOME ...
... to America as YOU remember it ...
... Fresh - Cold Hollow Apple Cider
... Pure - Vermont Maple Syrup
... the best - Cabot Cheese
... Yummy - Lake Champlain Chocolate
... of Course - Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream
Relive the memories of your childhood ... the aromas filling your home on Thanksgiving ... or visiting Grandma's on Sunday ... your hometown or that special summer vacation in the country.
- Travel the 2 - Lane Back Country Roads -
... through quaint villages, past bucolic farms, covered bridges ...
... churches and one-room schoolhouses ...
... make that special stop at one of Vermont's famous places to sample those tasty, delicious home made goodies ...
Vermont Tour Listings
Choose Your Favorites - One Day Tours from only $69pp Overnight - 2-5 Days Include Hotel, Breakfast - Dinner ADD $119ppdo per night
= retail price (suggested)
= Per Person
= Per Motorcoach
= PP / Double Occupancy
= Choice of
= Additional Cost
= Certain Aspects of Tour
= Available Seasonally
= Entertainment Value
= Entertainment Quotient
Vermont is one of our most stunningly beautiful states. Ver Mont means "Green Mountain" in French and was named by the first explorers such as Samuel de Champlain whii arrived via Montreal. Pristine beauty abounds. Beautiful valleys filled with farms and rivers and lakes. Views at every turn of the road. Classic Currier and Ives villages just around the bend. Towering mountains - all green year-round. Hiking and biking and car rides. 2-Lane roads, many of them old dirt roads, winding through the valleys and along the rivers.
Moose appear in the early morning, and cows are everywhere. Dairy farms, horse farms, and the FOOD - maple syrup, steaks, cheeses, ice cream, all yummy experiences. We offer 30+ Vermont Tours and cruises on Lake Champlain - America's sixth Great Lake (for only 2 weeks). Please join us for a truly memorable lifetime-experience.
We do All the Work.
You have All the FUN.
TT Specifically for TT Industry People
- REMEMBER - THIS IS YOUR TOUR -
1. YOU Can Modify ALL Tours to Suit the Interest & Budget of Your Group
2. YOU can Create YOUR Perfect Tour. We Do the Work - YOU have the FUN
3. - NOTE - You may choose the Level, Cost, & Value of Your Tour, Too -
4 = Superior 3 = First Class = Most Popular 2 = Economy
Groups Only - Wholesale to the TT Industry
Look for the Original and Official "ST". Your Professional Guarantee
Site Under Construction to Improve Our Services for You & Updated Daily